When necessary, you may be asked to provide your email address, payment information, and other pieces of information pertinent to a sale or commission.
Information We Collect
We collect information in accordance with the laws of the United States. Collected information will never be shared for any unlawful purpose or without your permission. The following list indicates the information that we may collect from you upon interacting with our Services.
- Account Name - We may collect your account name and information so to reach out throughout the duration of the commission and or for future contact purposes.
- Email - We may collect your email address as a way to contact you while you are commissioning our services.
- Payment - We may collect payment information based off of the method of payment. We will not accept payment from any portal which is reasonably considered unsafe.
- Conversation Logs - Our staff may keep logs of conversations to refer back to throughout and after the commission process for quality assurance purposes.
- Time Stamps - We may record the date and time of communications for reference and records.
- Ticket Information - We may collect ticket information pertaining to support and commission inquiries.
How We Use The Information
We use the information to ensure you have the best customer experience possible.
This information we collect is to improve your experience. We log certain information so to document the commission process. We may also use information and customer feedback for internal research and improvement. Collected data will never be sold, distributed, or sent out to anyone outside of our company or our partners.
All collected information is protected using a multitude of security measures. Any Personally Identifiable Information (“P.I.I”) is safely stored through the respective portals. For example, transactions on PayPal will encrypt account information.
We are constantly monitoring information security and may make adjustments to our forms of communication and payment as necessary to ensure customer safety.
Information and data collected will not be disclosed, sold, or traded with third parties for any reason. Therefore there is no risk when inputting your information on our website. Data, when appropriate, may be released to law enforcement or when it is in the interests of protecting the safety of the website and its users.
We may, however, provide select information to our partners for the intent of fulfilling the commission task.
Sensitive information (P.I.I) will not be distributed and will be managed in accordance with the law.